To develop mentally it is important to eliminate the routines that work against us.
As a starting point here are 10 things that mentally strong people don’t do.
- Waste time feeling sorry for themselves
- Shy away from change
- Waste energy on things that are not in their control
- Give away their power
- Fear taking risks
- Waste time dwelling on the past
- Waste time trying to please everyone
- Repeat their mistakes
- Resent other people’s success
- Give up after their first failure
The following are some great articles that explore mental strength and give great insight.
This article in The Independent also explores the things that mentally strong people don’t do.